Mar 27, 2011

Let's Get Social Sunday: Can't stand the disorganization!

I love bloghops lately!  Finding new sites and blogs that are interesting and awesome and meeting new moms/bloggers is definitely one of my favorite things to do.  So much fun! So I'm participating today as well!  Yay! 

If you're new to my blog, you can find a great wealth of information about me on the right sidebar. >> Maybe even more than you even wanted to know! (But you'll read about it anyway!)  I'm silly, smart, fun, a single mom, just turned 26 and trying to be a mom and a normal 26 year old at the same time.  It's not easy. :)

Today is a fairly lazy day.  I do need to get my house semi in order.  I am so sick of walking into my house and seeing clutter all over my dining room table, or seeing mismatched toys in boxes stacked in my living room.  Even walking into my girls room and seeing the disorganized mess in there.  Honestly, I'm not a neat freak or a perfectionist at all.  Though, there are days when the disorganization really gets to me and I need to fix it.  Hopefully I will have the time to do that today on top of everything else. :)  There aren't enough hours in the day, sometimes.

I wish I was super mom and had the magical powers to just make the mess go away.  How great would that be?  But I'm not, I'm just an ordinary single mom trying to keep my house clean when my hurricane children constantly mess it up.  I know that with kids you can't have a perfect house, but I can definitely try! (And I am 100% convinced that those with kids and a perfect spotless house either #1. Have a maid or #2. Have one room in their house that's secret and away from the rest of the house that is TRASHED!! lol)

Maybe it would be helpful for me to sit the kids in their room with an Imagination Movers, Wubbzy, Spongebob or Dora DVD on and some coloring materials, so I can get a little peace and quiet and possibly clean up at least ONE room today.  Ha!  Hey, if I can get one room a day clean, I wouldn't mind it.  That would be the whole house clean in a week.  A single mom could wish...

Even though I said no more fast food, I'm craving either stopping at the diner on my way home to get some sandwiches for take out (egg salad mmmm!) or going to Blimpie and getting a sub.  Maybe even Taco Bell... Their $5 box... Oh yeah!  Such a conflict, but I'll leave our food decisions up to my girls.  They're the ones who are the most picky.  I really never care what I eat, but the girls are terribly picky.  They like what they like....

Healthy eating tomorrow....

0 comments: