Mar 28, 2011

Monday Mingle (text version): Couponing, iPhone apps and Music!

I want to vlog these questions, but I am going to have to do that when I get home.  Unfortunately, I got up early and had planned to do this early, but my kids woke up too and got me busy.  Alayna decided she hated the uniform I had picked out for her -- she didn't want the khaki jumper, she wanted the navy blue jumper.  I choose my own battles and decided that I would just wash her stupid navy blue jumper.  Ha!  On top of that, getting my kids to eat breakfast is a battle all in itself.  Got Alayna to school and had time before work, so I was going to go home and do Monday Mingle... Starbucks decided to give me a Macchiato instead of what I asked for... Such a mess!


With that Monday madness Ive had today, I will vlog this later on and add to this post. :)

1. What is your favorite song right now? I never actually pick just one favorite song because it always changes.  I love to listen to the radio and I always seem to have a new favorite, but right now I really like Bruno Mars.  I think he is a great singer and great performer with some great music.  I love all of his songs.  They have great music, great lyrics and they're very catchy.  I actually bought his CD because I love the music. :)  

2. How good are you about using coupons at the grocery store? I'm a modest person... But I'm pretty damn good.  The cashiers and managers at the grocery stores and drug stores here call me the "Coupon Queen".  I always go into the grocery store with my sales flyers and coupons and end up taking home groceries for over 50% off what the total came to.  I have actually had people at the store ask me for advice and want me to help them do the same.  I tell them that it is motivation to save money and do good for my family.  Honestly, I have slacked over the past few weeks because I have been so busy with family and work.  I haven't had the time to clip coupons and print them, organize them with stores and get them into my binder.  I really do need to start on that again, and that is on my "To Do" list.  I see a drastic difference between when I was using my coupons and saving and now when I have been slacking.

3. Do you have a Smartphone? If so what are your top 3 games/apps? I do.  I have an iPhone and I love different apps.  I have UberSocial which has always been one of my favorite Twitter apps.  I used to use it on my Blackberry and even though it's very different for the iPhone, it's still dependable.  I also love my Mercury Browser, which I have written about before.  I love the ease of use, the user friendly interface and how the tabs work.  It's also fast and works so well.  Another one of my favorite apps is Evernote.  It keeps me organized and keeps me on my game! :)  It's a great app and probably one of the most well known Smartphone apps. I have so many more I absolutely love and need (Gmail, Grocery IQ, Yahoo, PageOnce Bills, Social Cam, Blogium, Starbucks Mobile, Feedly, etc...) but those are my top 3. 

I'd love to hear what your answers are to this too!  If you're participating in Monday Mingle, comment and let me know! If not, just pick a question and leave your response!  Can't wait to hear your answers!

0 comments: