Sep 14, 2009

NEW ITEMS ADDED TODAY!!

I added two new items today as well as made a change. I have a close friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago. I am doing the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in her name in October, and all of my Pink items, 50% will go towards the donations for the walk and will, in turn, go to the Breast Cancer foundation. It has become near and dear to my heart since my friend was diagnosed. :)

I don't know why it will not let me upload a picture. I'm using Safari and not Firefox like I usually do, so that is probably why! The two pieces I added today are made with vintage pendants that I found at a thrift store. :)

I have been advertising on the Etsy boards most recently and posting in many threads -- I'm actually getting sales! So far, August and September were great months for me! :) I hope that the rest of the year and next year keeps up the good business.

0 comments: