Sep 21, 2009

What a day this was!

Alayna cried again. All the way to school, all the way into school and in the classroom. She begged me not to leave, held onto me, screamed. The other kids in the class were trying to tell her that I wouldn't leave and I would be back at the end of the day, but she wanted no part of that at all. I had to sneak out again, though she saw me and started screaming again. To be honest, I cried in the car on the way home because I can't stand to leave her there while she is crying. I understand the separation anxiety, I was like that for most of my life. I think it is worse in kids who do not have fathers or any kid who only has one parent. (Or live with grandparents and do not have parents.) I know my fear was that my mom would leave and I wouldn't have anyone. I'm sure Alayna feels the same way.


On top of that, my car got hit when a jerk pulled too close into the school parking lot. He got out of the car and said, "Haha, I hope I didn't scratch your car." And walked away. How the hell does anyone justify that as a normal comment when you pretty much hit someone's car. (Sideswipe, whatever.) I got so angry.

Third of all, I'm just angry at myself for really not havi
ng anything right now. For months I have been doing so well always having money and always having something in my pocket. Now, we are broke again. We're back to square 1. I know I will probably get some money in tomorrow night, but until then we're flat broke. We had to eat leftovers tonight because otherwise we had nothing to go out and get food. :( It made me so angry because I haven't had that happen in such along time.

I'm angry at my boss at this point. She was telling me she is only able to pay me for 12 hours in the past two weeks because her system is not showing I worked more than that. I don't see how that is possible. I worked nearly 40 hours. I feel I should be paid for the hours I worked. Granted, we do work from home, but I have my own documented proof of my hours. It is just frustrating that this happens when I need the money and she has never had this problem prior to this. She should not take out her frustrations on her employees. :(

Besides all of that, my shop views have been great! I feel like the promotion I am doing is actually working. I listed some new items today and really played around with different times of the day and listing. Tomorrow, I hope I will be able to tell more about what and when brought the most people in. I will do this again tomorrow to see if I can get a pattern of some sort.


NEW ITEMS:

Fleur De Lis Vintage Train Case my grandmother left me along with other vintage items and I love this so much. I think this is a great vintage item and since my grandmother took care of everything she had, it's in great condition.

Bouquet of Beauty dangle flower earrings are a great item because they are beautiful, elegant, trendy and fun. They can be worn for a variety of occasions and I believe they are awesome!

Home is Where the Heart Is stand up home decor such bright and beautiful colors that would match any decor. I think this is such a great decoration for a mantle or shelf.

Apple Spice beaded earrings They're "dainty", petite an
d just beautiful. They remind me of fall and apple spice. I love the scent of apple spice, and if it could be contained into a beautiful piece of jewelry, this would be it.

(Too many things to list to put pictures of them all.)

Hopefully things will get better soon. At this point, I'm considering having Alayna's birthday party at my house because I doubt I'll have the deposit for the party I was going to throw. I just pray I don't lose my job over defending myself and the hours I know and have proof that I worked. :(

0 comments: