Sep 12, 2009

Some of my Halloween favorites!

Halloween is coming in just a little over a month, so I decided to show some of my favorites for Halloween that I have found! Each item I favorite with a Halloween theme is just perfect and something that definitely caught my eye!


2 Tone Ballet Style tu tu - My kids LOVE tu tu's. I will probably purchase this for them when I am able to save up enough money. It would be the perfect touch to Halloween for the both of them. I think this item is absolutely gorgeously made and just great for a little girl.

Three Cute Little Lampwork Mummies, Too Cute to be Spooky and Halloween Handmade Lampwork beads are my favorite because I would love to work with these. If I had the money, I would purchase them and definitely use them in my work! ESPECIALLY THE MUMMIES! They are my absolute favorite. These are beautifully crafted. Kudos to the artists of these.

Candy Corn Handmade Earrings - WHO DOESNT LOVE CANDY CORN? I know I do! They're so tasty and perfect for the halloween season. Too bad I can't eat any this year, but these earrings will make you feel festive. (And hungry!)

Scrabble tile pendants - Again, the candy corn. MMMM. (I should do a whole candycorn post one of these days!) This pendant is beautiful. I love it. The trick or treat one is equally adorable! My daughter would love this necklace.

Soy Pumpkin Melts - There is nothing like the scent of pumpkin in your home around the months of September, October and November. We always have a pumpkin candle, oil or tart burning in our home then. The smell is festive and relaxing. These are soy,so they are completely organic and healthy to burn. So adorable too!

Cats Eye Orange Earrings - These are gorgeous. Just absolutely gorgeous. There is nothing more to say.

Candy Corn hoop earrings - I would love to wear these year around, thoughthey are very festive to the October holiday!

Caramel and Belgian Chocolate apple - Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't fantasize about eating one of these. They look delicious. I may have to buy one as a present for....errr...um....my mom? ;)

Mad Scientist Earrings - THESE ARE DEFINITELY ON MY WANT LIST. I absoultely love these earrings. They are perfect for me and the Halloween holiday! I am getting these eventually. :D

1 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

I love love your candycorn earring. I might have to purchase them. Canycorn is my absolute favorite part of fall!!

www.shorelychic.blogspot.com