Jun 19, 2010

Five Question Friday -- Late as always!



1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? I love almost everything about summer. (Except maybe the days when the humidity gets so high and the heat is so bad that I don't even want to step outside!!)  I feel that in the summer my kids and I can do so much more than we do during the winter when we're cooped up in the house.  We are all water bugs and LOVE going in the pool, having BBQ's, taking "Day-Cations" to the amusement parks, going to the beach and building sandcastles.  I think summer may be one of my favorite seasons (sans the hot weather) because there is just so much to do! :) 

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? North Carolina

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? I do.  I have lived here since I came to live with my family. :)  There are times when I can't wait to move out of here, but as much as I say that, I do like it here.  It's quiet, safe, a cute little city and still 20 minutes outside of Manhattan. (Which is my favorite part!) lol  There's absolutely nothing to do in my city, but there is a lot around it.  Which makes it pretty awesome.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? Biting my nails.  I don't do that anymore, but I used to!!  I also have a bad nervous habit, that I've never been able to kick to the curb... When I'm nervous or excited about something; I TALK LIKE A CRAZY PERSON.  I'm a total blabber mouth.  I also clean when I'm nervous or excited about something, but that's not always a bad thing. HA!

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job. When I was working at Bath and Body Works one season there was this guy that I dated a few times.  I really wasn't into him at this point because we had no chemistry and he became quite annoying.  Well, I was working and he walks into my job with roses and it just really embarrassed me.  I don't' know why, but it did.  That's probably the most embarrassing thing.  I'm lucky, eh?

0 comments: