Jun 4, 2010

Friday AGAIN!?

Welcome Friday Followers!!

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I would definitely change my major.  I majored in 2D Fine Art and minored in Photography.  Of course, Photography is a great major, but as a 2D Fine Arts major, what would I do with it??  I never finished college because I had to take a family leave, but I would definitely major in something that I could use when (and if) I go back to school. :)  I don't know what I would change my major too, though!!

2. What do you love most about your home? NOTHING!! HA! Kidding.  I like that my home has so many memories.  It's fairly small and cozy, but I love it.  I am actually looking forward to moving, but I'm going to miss this place because I've been here for 25 years.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I haven't read in a while, but I used to read whatever was recommended to me.  I actually wanted to start reading again, but I haven't had any recommendations in a while. If anyone has any recommendations, feel free to comment with them! I'm looking for something to read!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? Clams and sushi. 

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? Someone rich and lucky. LOL  :)

I know I say this EVERY Friday, but I can't believe it's Friday already.  The weeks seem to go by so quickly.   I'm going to make this short and sweet (Since I'm exhausted).  HI Friday Followers!!  I hope that you all decide to follow me and comment, I do follow back as well as comment back!  Hope to hear from everyone!! 


”Friday-Follow.com” Smart and Trendy Moms The Trendy Treehouse

0 comments: