Jul 30, 2010

Friday again!! Friday follows.

FRIDAY AGAIN!  Time flies when you're....having fun?? lol  Honestly, I can't believe it's Friday again.  It seems like just last week I was leaving on my very short trip. (From Fri to Saturday LOL)  It's crazy that a week has passed!  One more week until my next trip! (A week from today.)  So, hey everyone!! (New and old!)  Welcome to Friday Follows @ Life of an Artsy Mom!

My name is Krissy and I live in New Jersey.  Just 20 minutes from midtown Manhattan, which is where I am a lot of the time.  I have two girls that are 2.5 and 4.5 and they're my life.  Currently, I am a stay at home mom, but actively looking for a new job!  It seems like almost everyone has been effected by the economy and downsizing from jobs.  No one is spared!!  
I like anything girly.  I spend way too much money on make up, I love getting my nails done, I change my hair color more than I change my underwear -- Ok, that's a lie...if that actually was true it would be pretty gross, wouldn't it? lmao  I love anything pink and my room would definitely tell you that!

On top of all that, I'm a single super mom to my two girls.  (Who I commonly call tornadoes or hurricanes.)  It's hard being a single mom of two rivaling girls, but I feel what doesn't kill me makes me stronger! (And boy does this make me stronger!!)  My girls love each other, but of course they do love to beat each other up sometimes.   I hope the sibling rivalry gets better as they get older. (Wishful thinking!)  I also hope they become neater as they grow up.  I'm getting tired of walking into the living room and stepping on a polly pocket or lego.  It's pretty painful and leaves an odd indent in your foot. ;)  

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I did!  I had (and still have) a stuffed rabbit that went with me everywhere as a kid.  I believe I got it on my first Easter.  Her name is Bunny Bunny (I know, how creative) and if I ever misplaced her, I would not sleep until she was found.  It was like a "security blanket" for me.  Honestly, I still love that thing.  She went to college with me, she went to the hospital with me when both of my girls were born and she goes on road trips with me. (Still!!) Everyone makes fun of me, but I don't care.



2. Do you dream in color?  Sometimes I do.  I don't remember most of my dreams, actually!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I'm 5'7" and I guess I kind of wish I was about 5'9".  I think if I was, my weight would even out and I'd look thinner! lol

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I have absolutely no idea.  I would go with: Any voice other than the annoying computerized voices that mine has! :D

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? It depends how tired and lazy I am on that given day. Yes, I know. I always feel guilty when I leave it in the parking lot and not in the cart corral.  There are some days when I just can't even imagine walking the distance to return the cart in the right place. lol

One Crazy Brunette Chick
Smart and Trendy Moms

0 comments: