Jul 23, 2010

Lost brain..if found let me know! :D

Can you believe it??  I forgot it's Friday and completely forgot about Friday Follow!!  Well, I can believe it.  It has been a long few hours for me.  I was out all day yesterday with my mom and the kids, and last night at 9 pm I was doing laundry and packing for a short weekend trip.  We left at midnight and honestly, I've gotten an hour of sleep since then.  I'm running on fumes right now, but that's what mommies do anyway, right??

For those of you who do come to visit my blog from the bloghops, I'll give you a short intro about me before I take a nap. (And...I'm typing on my little itty bitty netbook right now since our room DOESNT have internet access.  WHAT HOTEL DOESNT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN THE YEAR 2010!?  Thank God I have a Verizon netbook with me too.)

My name is Kristin, but I am only called that if you're mad at me and want to get my attention.  You can call me Krissy!  I'm a 25 year old single mommy of two little lovely and beautiful monsters, Olivia and Alayna.  They're my life, even if they're human hurricanes.  My little mess-makers are 2.5 and 4.5 respectively.  

When I'm not running around, cleaning up after them multiple times a day and multi tasking making PB&J sammies and trying to keep Olivia dressed at the same time, I'm an artist.  I do have my own jewelry business which is internet and locally based.  Still looking for that perfect real job that may never come, but I'm looking!  I spend most of my time cleaning up toys... That is, if I feel like it.  When you have two kids under 5, it's hard to keep a room clean for long. Most of the time, during the day, I'm wadding through toys and/or clothes when they decide to raid their closet and play fashion show.  My girls are definitely divas.  :)  

I live in North/Central New Jersey, which is 20 minutes from Midtown Manhattan...that's another place I spend a lot of my time.  You see, I'm a theater addict... a huge one.  Manhattan is one of my most favorite places to be, and rightfully so.

Sometimes I pretend I'm domestic and try to cook...it comes out well occasionally.  Some of those recipes gone right are posted on my blog.  I really just mess around in the kitchen until something edible is the result. LOL :)  

I hope you enjoy my blog and reading what I have to say... 

0 comments: