Feb 25, 2010

Great new addition to my diet!

As of today, I am 3lbs down.  That makes me extremely happy because I know for a fact that those 3lbs are gone FOREVER!  Once I lose this weight, it is NEVER coming back on.  Ever.  I will never risk my health and well being again for food.  I've been very satisfied with eating the 3 full meals a day and 2 snacks (as Nutrisystem states.) and the Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice meals that I chose were just delicious.  I can't wait to try the rest of what I got! (Obviously, I'm still not over the fact that I freaking LOVE food!) I still get that midnight hunger, which sucks.  I try not to eat at midnight because I know it's not good to eat after 7-9pm, but sometimes I have to cave and pop a few grapes.  

While grocery shopping, I found this great new snack.  They're Special K Fruit Crisps and they come in strawberry and blueberry flavor.  I had seen a commercial for them, but put them to the back of my mind until I saw them in the store.  I picked both flavors up and hoped for the best. LOL.  I'm not into the granola bar ones, but these looked pretty good. I tried them tonight and they are DELICIOUS!  They taste like they're full of calories and fat. lol  They're crunchy but still slightly soft as well.  There isn't too much filling inside, but even so it's very tastful.  I haven't taested the Blueberry yet, only the Strawberry, but I expect it to be just as tasty. :)  I really think you guys should try them, even if you're not on a diet!  They're a great guilt free snack!  Another reason to purchase them, is because Special K website has a $1.00 off printable coupon for them!  CLICK HERE FOR THE COUPON!

So again, we wait for the snow.  Approximately 2 feet are expected by Saturday.  We're not sure when it is supposed to start, weather reports are so conflicting.  I guess we are to wait for a set time, or just wake up to a winter wonderland. lol So we wait....

Don't forget about our CONAIR CERAMIC FLAT IRON GIVEAWAY!! Click here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss and new snack find. Keep going girl, I know you can do it.

Veronica said...

Congrats on losing 3lbs! I really need to jump on the weight loss train and exercise because I'm overweight and out of shape.

Those Special K bars do look good! I might have to try out the strawberry ones :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm in the process of losing weight, too. It's hard but totally worth it! I often wonder why the pounds won't come off as fast as they came on?

And those bars look really good--I'll definitely be trying them out.

xo

Joe. said...

YAY for you for those 3 pounds gone forever!!
And those snack bars looks delish!