2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you. I don't have time to watch the news. Honestly. I'm too busy running after my kids. lol
3. What was your very first job? I worked at Stop & Shop as a cashier for my very first job. I hated it. lol I survived there for about a year, then I gave up and decided to look for something else.
4. What characteristics do you despise? I despise people who judge others before they get to know them. Don't judge a book by it's cover... That's my motto and it's something I also learned by living. Sometimes people who seem great on the outside really aren't what they seem, and vice versa.
5. To where would you retire? Florida...isn't that where everyone else goes? lol
6. Are you named after anyone? I believe I'm named after my birthmom for my first name, and the adoption agency lady who placed me for my middle name.
7. How do you release anger? Draw, write, paint, drive... I have a lot of outlets. :)
8. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes. Although I don't think it comes across as sarcasm. lol
9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? There are a lot of things about myself that I hate! It would take me hours to go over everything.