Feb 10, 2010

Stop the snow!!

After everyone shovelled the first few inches, it came down with a fury.  We were getting about 3 inches an hour for a while...  We all estimate that we had about 17 or 18 inches.  It seemed as if when everyone actually got the sidewalk shovelled, it would just go back to getting covered with more snow again.  Meanwhile, I'm wondering how long I'm going to have to keep the kids in the house.  They're going insane.  I must have cleaned the living room about 15 times tonight.  I'm praying the weather is much more tame tomorrow so I can get them out for an hour or two.  Cabin fever is making them nuts!!! LOL  

We ordered pizza for lunch.  The guy from Dominos actually delivered!!  I had no idea how he got up our block because we must have had about 6 inches of unplowed snow.  Needless to say, I gave him a $7 tip, just because of the fact that he had to get here in that shitty weather.  The pizza, however, was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! I actually ordered a Habanaro Chicken sandwich, which was AMAZING.  It was the best combination of sweet with the pinapple and spicy with the jalapeno peppers.  If you have the chance to taste it, definitely do!!  

The snow is starting to die down, and that makes me very happy because I may have plans for tomorrow and can't wait to actually get out of the house and get the kids out of the house!  I'll leave you with a picture of Alayna's snow creation... Don't ask me what it is! :D

3 comments:

Caity said...

Oh my goodness her snow creation is absolutely adorable!! :D I am sick of the snow now too.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that sandwich sounds super tasty. I might have to give it a try.

Ann Harrison said...

I read/watch news of your weather every day. I bet you're going crazy!!! Thank the powers that be that the trusty Dominoes dude can make it up your block.

I hope you can make it out tomorrow.