Feb 9, 2010

TMI Tuesday questions. :D


1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?  I have a crush on one actor at the moment.  His name is Tim Young and I think he is gorgeous and very talented. :)  That is my one main crush, at the moment.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Pizza...fo'sho!!  Especially pizza hut stuffed crust pizza!!

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
I don't know if I'm greedy, but whenever I feel down I feel like I have to go shopping and get things for myself.  Such as clothes, shoes, makeup, books, etc...  I'm finding that's a pretty common addiction around women...

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth? 
From what I remember in school, that pretty much means needing some effort to help get going and get on with your day.  That's pretty much my everyday.  I never have the effort to actually get up on my own. lol 

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone. 
I'm too sweet and have too much of a conscience to go and do that. lol  Although,  I have screamed at my ex fiance just because he hurt me so badly...  It was just a screaming match. 

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy people who are beautiful with perfect hair and bodies.  That's basically all I envy.  I don't envy people who are rich, because they're hardly ever happy.  But I do envy beautiful people.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?  I've had to swallow my pride a lot lately.  I'm proud of the fact that I have become such a stronger person throughout all of the challenges my family and I have had to face lately.

-- I have a lot of errands to do before it starts to snow... I have pictures to post later. :D

0 comments: