Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

I know the valentines day greeting is a little late, but better late than never! :)  I was pretty busy today.  I ended up going out with one of my friends because we would have felt like total morons if we had stayed home. LOL  We have no significant others, so it was a great pairing.  I had spent the rest of the day with my mom and kids. :)  When I got home from my day with my friend, I came home to this lovely surprise!



My kids made me Valentines cupcakes, goodie bags filled with homemade cookies and foam flowers in a vase. :)  I was so surprised when I came in!  They also made me posters for when I came home.  
I also did something completely different today and put on fake eyelashes.  I've never done it before, and I've had a few of them sitting here in a bag that I got on sale.  I decided to try.  I think they came out great!!  I could use some more practice, in my opinion, but they're so easy to put on, easy to wear, look natural and they're easy to take off! (Surprisingly!)  I really feel like I can use them more often, now that I know how to put them on.  :)  






What is your favorite sport? The only sport I really like is figure skating.  I did that from the age of 3 all the way up to the age of 16.  Then, I broke my ankle and never got back into it.  I actually broke my ankle at a figure skating exhibition.  My mom loves to tell that story. LOL

Would you ever drastically change your hair color? What about drastically change the style? I have done that.  In college, I dyed my hair pink.  Magenta, really.  I changed the style in 2003... I cut it extremely short.  I did that out of total stupidity.

What is your favorite kind of cheese? American Yellow and Brie

I also did the Sunday Stealing questions, but it's too long.  Click here to read. :)

1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those lashes look great. Even the close up looks natural.

No favorite cheese here.