Feb 26, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Red Carpet (Review)

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Red Carpet

A few months ago a friend of mine wore a beautiful sparkly nail polish.  Now, if you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE sparkly things and I also LOVE nail polish.  This nail polish that she had on was the most sparkly thing I have ever seen as well as catching the light so nicely.  I asked her what it was, and she told me it was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.  When I got home that day, I went to CVS and got my first bottle of Xtreme Wear.  It was the same pink sparkle color that she had worn.  Since then, I have gotten a few more bottles of it because I absolutely love the Xtreme wear colors!!

I have been looking for a change from the normal girly colors.  I've worn pinks, purples, magentas, etc... so much that I wanted to get something darker.  Then I found Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear  Red Carpet.  I grabbed it off the shelf, thankfully it was on sale, and went home to try it on.  I absolutely LOVE it.  The color is a dark red with tons of red glimmer.  It's completely different from the other flat red nail polish I have seen and is just so striking.  Since I have put it on, my mom complimented on it and my kids asked me to paint their nails in the color. (I did, and they love it too!)  This nail polish is now my absolute favorite; and I also have 10 OTHER Xtreme Wear colors.  So saying it's my favorite, is saying a lot.  Unfortunately, you can't see how beautiful the color is unless you actually saw it in person. 

I highly suggest this nail polish if you can find it at a store near you.  It's just such a great striking color that really catches attention!



6 comments:

Natalie A. said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'm now following your blog! Thanks for visiting my blog and following! Have a great weekend! :D

Darcy said...

stopping by from Friday Follow.

justnightowl.com

Just Trying To Save Money said...

Cool color! Happy Friday follow!

www justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

Kati said...

Love the color!!

Thanks for following me via Follow Friday.. following you back. I look forward to reading more!

Debbiedoos said...

Very pretty nail polish! I am an original Jersey girl myself. Still have family there in Long branch....love the beach and all the beautiful shops and resteraunts. My 12 year old wants to live there...of course he met his first jersey girl on the beach one year, and still has not forgotten her LOL! Following you from Friday follow! Hope to see you soon!!~

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

You have a blog award over at my site http://www.ladybugloungeblog.com