Feb 2, 2010

Oh the insanity.

Eating healthy is making me a grouchy person. lol  I want to eat McDonalds and Burger King and Taco Bell...  I know I can't.  I know I have to get on eating healthy and I can't slack off and cheat.  I get so down on myself because I lost so much weight, then turned around and started eating bad around the Holidays again.  Even though I only gained back 8 pounds, I feel like I gained back a million.  What's more important to me is the way I feel, rather than the numbers. I just want to feel and look great.  (By my birthday!)  It's one of my goals.

This morning has ALREADY been insanity and it's not even noon.  I got a call from Verizon this morning, that my mom requested a warranty replacement for our Verizon Hub and she hadn't sent back the original.  They said if they didn't get it by Friday, we would be charged. :(  So, therefore... I had to run out at 9 AM to FedEx-Kinkos to get that out to them A.S.A.P.  

While I was out, I returned some things at Old Navy that were too big on me and completely forgot that I wanted to get a new sweater in a smaller size.  It's useless to do now that I got my money back, because I'm not going to be able to get the sale price.  

I also have to get two birthday presents, where I have no idea what I'm going to buy.  This is just going to be another day from hell.  I'm exhausted and would love to just lay down and take a nap.  

0 comments: