Feb 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - White Out!!

Click on the picture for full view. :)

The snow is getting more and more as time passes by!  I took more snow pictures and they're here.  It's really starting to get less pretty out and more frustrating.  Just looking out the window, I'm reminded that I'm pretty much prisoner in the house until the snow dies down!  (Which they're saying is MIDNIGHT!!) Don't get me wrong, I love being home and love just being lazy with my kids, but on the other hand, what if we need something?!  I'm such a paranoid person.  They still expect approx 12-18 inches of snow if not more.  We just have to wait and see what the outcome is.  

Olivia is being a little lazy girl and still sleeping at 1:30 pm, but Alayna is wide awake and watching the snow. :)  My mom brought her some snow in a cup so she could play on the table; it's way too windy and freezing to go out in the snow right now.  I'd rather wait to take them out when the snow isn't blowing as much as it is.  
 
Lazy Bones Olivia still sleeping


 
Alayna and her snow!

We have a good day planned either way!  We're going to make cookies and homemade Macaroni and Cheese. :) My little Laynie cook is going to help make it!! 

0 comments: