Feb 8, 2010

Why is it always me!?

I wake up this morning to find out that Verizon DSL had ANOTHER outtage around here.  That seems to happen monthly and sometimes twice a month.  I don't know why and they said the line may be loose that connects to the box in our neighborhood.  It's incredibly annoying.  I had to wait hours and hours for it to finally be on.  What's even more annoying is the fact that our home phone is the Verizon Hub... If we don't have internet service for the time being, we don't have phone service.  I wanted to find the Verizon DSL center and kick all of their asses today. :D

I finally got around to getting the USB cord for my new digital camera and upload some pictures.  This came out wonderful!!  I took it on Saturday morning after our "terrible" snowfall. (lol Barely any!) I  always love to take pictures at the park and this picture just came out so crisp and clear!!  I love it and I'm so thankful that the nice lady at Best Buy helped me choose this great camera. :)  I love it.  I thought I would regret spending as much as I did on the camera, but I don't regret it one bit.

Yesterday Alayna asked me a question that really made my heart sink.  Olivia loves to make videos for her daddy and grandpa, and Alayna asked me if she could make a video for her daddy.  I did let her.  I believe it was healthy to allow her to make the video, however I really have nothing that I can do with it.  I'll put it on a disc just in case her father ever does contact me wanting information about her.  It broke my heart to pieces.  I still don't understand how the hell a father could just leave his daughter and forget she even exists.  I could go on and on, but I won't.  It's not worth rehashing the past when all it does is upset me.  It upsets me for my daughter's sake.  

I got some shopping done today, mostly for groceries and some household items that we needed.  The snow is supposed to hit bad on Wednesday morning.  Though, at this point I don't know if I believe ANYTHING the weather men say to me!  It seems like they don't quite know what they're talking about anyway. Just like that "huge" storm on Saturday that dropped a huge whopping 2 inches on the ground.  

I'll leave you with an adorable picture of my kids...taken with my new digital camera! 


0 comments: