Apr 3, 2010

Five Question Friday - 04/02/10

 
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving? Yes, I most definitely do!  That's probably the only time I will ever sing in public. (Even though I have been told that I have a great voice.) I'm a very shy person!  If someone else is in the car with me, I'll just hum along to the music or mouth the words. Well, unless it's just my kids.  I sing, dance and act crazy around them.  They actually compliment me on my singing! My 4 year old thinks I should be a rockstar.  This is why I love kids! LOL

2. What would you never be caught doing? I would never be caught going out somewhere without makeup or doing my hair!!  When I was younger I had no problem doing any of this.  I don't know why it's such an issue now!  I'm so concerned with the way I look and I want to look perfect at all times.  Of course, this bothers my mom to no end, but she'll have to deal with my beauty obsession.

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?  NO!! Not unless it is an emergency and I can't get home.  Hell, I can't even do #1 in a public restroom.  I seriously have public bathroom phobia.  I just can hardly ever go in them unless I absolutely have to.  It has been like this all my life.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?  I have had many injuries requiring me to wear a cast, but only once broke a bone.  I broke my ankle during a figure skating exhibition when I was 16.  I used to be a locally competitive figure skater.  Our local skating club was doing an exhibition and I was with my synchro team.  I don't even remember what happened, I really didn't fall, my skate just got a little tangled in with a new girl who really had NO idea what she was doing and it just turned the wrong way.  I finished the exhibition and had no idea it was even broken.  It hurt, but I said I could deal with it.  When I went to take my skate off, it started to swell.  So my mom tied my skate back up, I put my blade protectors on my skates and I went to the ER in my figure skates.  Turns out it was broken and I had to have a cast and crutches.  I hated those things.

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?  I love doing both.  Unfortunately, time restraints with life have forced me to put that on the back burner usually.. Now I am more inclined to throw something in the microwave than actually cook.  I want to make a promise for that to change.

0 comments: