1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving? Yes, I most definitely do! That's probably the only time I will ever sing in public. (Even though I have been told that I have a great voice.) I'm a very shy person! If someone else is in the car with me, I'll just hum along to the music or mouth the words. Well, unless it's just my kids. I sing, dance and act crazy around them. They actually compliment me on my singing! My 4 year old thinks I should be a rockstar. This is why I love kids! LOL
2. What would you never be caught doing? I would never be caught going out somewhere without makeup or doing my hair!! When I was younger I had no problem doing any of this. I don't know why it's such an issue now! I'm so concerned with the way I look and I want to look perfect at all times. Of course, this bothers my mom to no end, but she'll have to deal with my beauty obsession.
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom? NO!! Not unless it is an emergency and I can't get home. Hell, I can't even do #1 in a public restroom. I seriously have public bathroom phobia. I just can hardly ever go in them unless I absolutely have to. It has been like this all my life.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? I have had many injuries requiring me to wear a cast, but only once broke a bone. I broke my ankle during a figure skating exhibition when I was 16. I used to be a locally competitive figure skater. Our local skating club was doing an exhibition and I was with my synchro team. I don't even remember what happened, I really didn't fall, my skate just got a little tangled in with a new girl who really had NO idea what she was doing and it just turned the wrong way. I finished the exhibition and had no idea it was even broken. It hurt, but I said I could deal with it. When I went to take my skate off, it started to swell. So my mom tied my skate back up, I put my blade protectors on my skates and I went to the ER in my figure skates. Turns out it was broken and I had to have a cast and crutches. I hated those things.
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking? I love doing both. Unfortunately, time restraints with life have forced me to put that on the back burner usually.. Now I am more inclined to throw something in the microwave than actually cook. I want to make a promise for that to change.