I made this for dinner tonight because I was really craving Thai food. Of course, Thai food completely is NOT in my Nutrisystem plan, but this recipe is!! :) It was so delicious and approx 310 calories. Everyone loved it, not only myself!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast / Perdue shortcuts
- 1 tsp. reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Splenda® Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp. curry powder, or hot pepper sauce to taste (Franks red hot!)
- 1 tbsp. minced onions or scallions
- ½ cup cooked noodles or spaghett - Wheat (180-190 cals)
2. Microwave on high for 30 sec. until peanut butter is softened.
4. Microwave another 20 to 30 seconds and stir again until smooth.
5. Add the onions.
6. Dice the chicken breast and heat, according to package directions.
7. Mix the peanut sauce, chicken and noodles together in a serving dish.