Apr 3, 2010

No one ever old me egg coloring wasn't washable...

off hands... I tried to tell the girls to use the holder/spoon it comes with to dip the eggs into and out of the coloring...but Olivia must have had a "selectively deaf" moment.  It must have seemed better (and more fun) for her to just stick her entire hand into the Easter egg coloring pots...


Alayna did listen, thank God...because I couldn't handle two green kids and going to church tomorrow morning.  At least Olivia is also going to have a green dress...(pastel green gingham, very pretty!)  Maybe they'll think we just dyed her to match... Or maybe they'll wonder why we didn't name our daughter Shrek...


I tried washing her hands with soap and water, a scrub brush, toothpaste and a Mr. Clean magic eraser... Does anyone know anything else that can get Easter Egg coloring off a kid's hand?  I really don't want my 2 year old looking like an Ogre this Easter...

 At least they had fun... (That was Olivia pre-Ogre hands...)

If you want to see more egg coloring pictures, click HERE.  They also painted eggs with a different egg coloring kit we had bought.  (I wouldn't purchase it again, BTW. It's called candy apple egg painting.)

We had a special "Easter" themed dinner tonight.  We had bunny and egg shaped grilled cheese! (I love my cheap $1 cookie cutters from Target!!)

0 comments: