Apr 8, 2010
The Thursday Five (hosted by MannLand5) is meant for inspiration and thankfulness. :) It's my first time participating, but I believe it's such a great idea and I am so proud to be participating!
You simply name five things that have made you happy, appreciative, elated, etc... This week. I absolutely think this is such a great idea. People should realize the happy things in their lives and be thankful for them because sometimes those simple great things are overlooked in a typical day. Most people tend to focus on the negative instead of the positive! So, let's get started!
1. My daughters' kept their Easter dresses clean and on (including socks and shoes!) ALL day! I was so happy! lol Usually, I would change clothes about 2 or 3 times a day depending on what foods or crayons they had gotten on their clothes. But it was a miracle that the dresses stayed clean!! (Although, Olivia ripped the brim of her hat. That was ok, it was only $1 anyway!)
2. The weather is BEAUTIFUL!! Nearing 90's all week. It's such a great change from the cold weather and the snow! I'm enjoying the humidity-less (ha) weather. I'm sure my view will change when the humidity starts to hit! :)
3. Making plans to go to NYC with one of my friends this weekend. I completely can't wait! I haven't been to NYC in weeks when I usually go every weekend.
4. I ate on diet plan ALL week. That made me happy because I lost ALMOST a pound. :) Maybe by tomorrow or the day after!
5. I cooked 3 meals this week. Including made-from-scratch PIZZA!! And my family absolutely loved it. That gave me the biggest sense of pride and appreciation!