Mar 11, 2010

About the rest of the week's posts.

From tomorrow until Saturday evening, most of our posts will be password protected.  I will give it to anyone who asks, however, I just don't want the general public to be able to read my posts.  If you want the password, please leave a comment here with your e-mail address and I will get it to you a.s.a.p, or you can e-mail me at artisticmom@ymail.com and I will e-mail you back promptly with the password.  I definitely want my loyal readers to be able to read my exciting posts! (And even if you're new, that's fine too!)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!
NOW, something exciting.  Tonight I went to the grocery store to get some things that I need for the rest of the week.  My total BEFORE COUPONS was near $32.  After coupons, my total came out to $3.09.  I was jumping for joy when I left the grocery store, and the cashier who checked me out was in awe.  I love to drop jaws! lol

0 comments: