Mar 28, 2010

Get To Know Me Saturday

(Even though I'm posting this on Sunday morning!) I like to post things like this every so often so new and current followers can see more of the person behind the blog. :)


1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend? I don't even have a romantic life right now! LOL Yes, I do have a best friend.  Actually, I have 3.  Lauren has been my longest best friend and she is more like a sister to me.  I believe she may know me better than I know myself. :)  She is also my hero... I love her to death and always will.

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
The best thing I can hope for, is that I will someday find someone who loves me and my children.  I do want to get married and I know it will happen.  It's just a matter of finding that person who is great for me and great for my children.

3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
I have lent money to friends before for food and for things they may not have been able to afford when we were together.  Mostly in NYC when they needed a few bucks.  I'm a very giving person and if a friend really needs something and I have it, I will always help out!

4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I would not. No.  It frightens me and gives me serious anxiety just thinking about it!

5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do. 
There are a lot of things I wish I hadn't let myself do.  I have learned that there is no use in regretting anything of the past.  If you regret things that happened, and you dwell on them, it will really encase your mind and you'll waste plenty of valuable time.  Just look forward and learn from the past.

6. Tell us about the last time you bragged. 
I don't even remember the last time I bragged... I don't do it often.

7. What area are you wisest in?
Art, music, photography and blogging. :)

8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself".
I'm not sure I have ever been full of myself.  I don't believe that I have ever been that confident in myself. For me, confidence comes very rarely.  When it does come, I feel completely great, but would never feel like I was "full of myself"!!

9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask? 
I don't believe so!

Do you like staples?  The store or the item?  I'm guessing you DONT mean the store since it's not capitalized! LOL  Although, I do love both.  I love the store and the staples in the stapler.

Do you decorate your home for Easter?  Somewhat.  Occasionally we may have pastel colored lights outside or bunnies on the windows.  Inside we have *some* bunny decor...

How much of your actual everyday life do you blog about?  99% of it.  I leave out some details, but mostly I blog everything.  (I also try to curb my language in blogs!)



0 comments: