Mar 5, 2010

Review: John Freida Frizz Ease Night Serum

My hair is naturally wavy, but because of coloring it and bleaching it and double and triple processing it for 6 years straight, it's gotten very damaged.  I used to have thick, nice, shiny hair that hardly ever frizzed...those were the days!!  Now, I long for the hair I used to have.  The only way for me to actually have nice hair is to use a flat iron after I blow dry.  Unfortunately, even then, by the end of the day it's a frizz mess again.  Seeing celebrities and models with their gorgeous satiny smooth hair, it makes me very jealous.  The only way for me to fix my damaged hair, is to try to not dye it for quite a while and to use something that will protect and repair my hair.  

Being at the grocery store, walking up and down the hair care aisle, I found John Freida Frizz Ease Night Serum.  It was on sale and I had a coupon for John Freida products, so I decided to try it out!  I threw it in my shopping cart and prayed for a miracle! lol  I was actually very doubtful that this would do anything to my hair.  Nothing ever has helped!

That night, I put this all throughout my hair and was very surprised to find out that it wasn't at all oily!  In fact, it absorbed right into my hair without leaving it greasy or "wet" feeling.  The smell was amazing and very light, however it smelled heavenly!  It didn't have a chemical undersmell, like a lot of hair gels and hair "creams" do.  It immediately did eliminate some of my frizz, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best in the morning!
The next morning, I washed my hair, dried it and was surprised to see that my hair looked a lot healthier to start with!  It wasn't just wishful thinking, as other people asked me if I had gotten my hair professionally done. :)  That made me very happy, so I decided to keep using the night serum for the rest of that week.  By the end of the 7 days that I tried it, my hair looked so much healthier and the frizz was reduced by about 40%.  

I've been using the night serum for approximately a month and a half and I have no complaints at all.  I absolutely love this product and definitely wanted to tell others about it.  If you have the chance to pick this up, definitely do.  It will make your hair healthy and rejuvenated.  The price is slightly high, at $7.50 at my local Stop and Shop, but it is definitely worth it.  With my medium length very thick hair, it lasts about two weeks for one bottle. (Keep in mind, my hair is thick and takes more than a dime size to go through all of it. It will last longer on someone who has thinner hair.)

I definitely give it a two thumbs up!  A must have beauty product!

1 comments:

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Good Morning from a late Friday Follower!

Following from....

Http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

Hope you'll stop by!