Mar 9, 2010

Is it spring yet?

It has been in the 60's these past few days and we all have loved it!!  The kids got to go outside and be with their friends, which makes them sleep better, that's for sure! Because of the great weather, they have been going to sleep at 7 or 8 every night.  That's a huge change from the 12 am bedtime of my two little insomniacs!!  It's been just great.  

I've been meaning to get out and walk some, but I just haven't had the time.  I've been running around like a chicken without a head doing errands and getting things done that I need to get done.  Believe it or not, I'm still not finished with everything!!  I just want to be lazy and enjoy the nice weather, but that's probably impossible!  


My 25th birthday is almost 7 days away and I am very excited! lol  I'm not excited to be older because, let's face it, when you're over 21, it's not too exciting to get another year older! I just love my birthday because on that day it's all about ME!!  (I was born on St. Patricks day. Woohoo! lol)  I'm probably not doing anything too exciting, but just the fact of it being my birthday excites me.

I promise I'll have a more exciting post tomorrow!  We also have the BerryJane giveaway ending tomorrow!  If you haven't entered yet, make sure you do!!  It will end at 3pm EST, just to give everyone a chance to enter! :)  Just click our link on the right sidebar! 

0 comments: