Mar 25, 2010

SAVINGS: My second Target haul!!

Staten Island is 5 minutes over the bridge from me, but Target in Staten Island is approximately 25 minutes away.  Unfortunately, I have to take the expressway to get there, so I don't do it often.  I used to go to the Target closer to me until yesterday's escapade.  I ended up going on the expressway to the other Target today and had a MUCH more pleasant experience.  I was not harrassed or degraded because of my coupon usage.  The young cashier actually was very kind and asked me how I save so much with coupons.  A lot nicer than yesterday!  I've found that people in Staten Island are always much more friendly.


(Two different views of my exceptional haul today! I was very proud.)

Clever Kids Fruit Snacks ($1.88)
- $1.50 off 1 Vocal Point coupon = $0.38

(2) Connect 4 Games ($14.00)
- $4.00 off Connect 4 coupon
- $3.00 off Hasboro Game coupon = FREE

(10) Sobe LifeWater ($10.00)
- (4) BOGO Sobe Coupons
- (4) 0.50 off Sobe Coupons  = FREE

(6) Physicians Formula Mineral Makeup ($18)
- (6) $4 off one full size product
- (1) BOGO Physicians Formula = FREE ($10 overage)

Tide To Go Mini ($0.75)
- $0.75 off one Tide To Go = FREE 

(2) Dial Nutriskin Hand Soap  ($2.50)
- (2) $1 off one Nutriskin = $0.50 

Heinz Distilled White Vinegar ($0.99) 
- $1 off one heinz vinegar = FREE 

Tomato Seeds In A Bag ($1.00)

OOP: $2.99

Also got a $5 gift card for the Sobe offer. :)

0 comments: