Mar 1, 2010

Get to know me: Monday

Going to be posting a normal blog post later, but for now I'll leave you all with this! :)

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?  I love Smacks, Reeces Puffs and Coco Krispies, and Frosted Mini Wheats, but lately since I am on a diet I have been eating Kashi cereal and actually LOVE it!!  If you get the right kind (Sunshine, Blueberry Clusters, etc...) it can taste like you're eating high sugar cereal.  I love to eat healthy and not concentrate too much on the fact that I am eating healthy foods.

How many pieces of fruit do you eat a day? (On average)  Since I have been on a diet, I've been eating more than usual.  I usually eat fruit three times a day between meals.  Usually when I feel like I'm starving and need to binge eat.  I just get some fruit.

Have you ever been in an earthquake?  I don't know if this would count, but when I was little there was a very small tremor around here.  I must have been 5 or 6?  Maybe even 4.  I remember sleeping in the living room on the floor with my mom.  I live in New Jersey where there are absolutely NO earthquakes or tornadoes, so I feel safe. lol

What is the thing you disagree most about as a family?  I live in a very opinionated family.  Especially when it comes to equal rights for homosexuals and heterosexuals.  I strongly believe that homosexuals should have the same right to get married.  Gays are not animals and they are no different than any of us.  I feel strongly like some people treat them that way.  I have always believed that all men really are created equal.  That was such a strong and popular line in the Declaration of Independance.  Why isn't it respected today?  My family and I fight about that constantly because they do not believe that gays should have the same rights as straight men and woman in the US.  I feel that they are wrong, and it sometimes causes disagreements.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never been in an earthquake either...I cannot imagine!

I love Smacks--they're SO good. I've been trying to eat healthier {I totally blew it yesterday and today} so I eat Cheerios.

xo

Krissy said...

@ Chelle Smacks are sooo good! :) Kashi is so great. And healthy!