Mar 24, 2010

SAVINGS: My Target trip!


Despite my Target frustration (as seen in my post below) I had a great day with my coupons and getting a great deal.  Above in the photo is all I got and I actually got it all for free.  This is what I got and the coupons I used:

10 Sobe Lifewaters ($10)
- (4) BOGO Sobe Coupons
- (4) $0.50 off 1 Sobe 
= $5

4 Campbells Condensed Soup ($3)
- (2) $1 off 2 Soups
= $1

3 Physicians Formula Mineral Powder ($9)
- (3) $4 off one full size
- (1) BOGO from their site
= FREE!! ($6 Overage)

1 Connect Four ($7)
- $4 off one Connect Four
- $3 off any Hasboro Game
= FREE!!

1 Vitamin Water ($1.19)
- FREE Vitamin Water Coupon
= FREE!! 

Spent OOP = $4.66 

*OOP stands for out of pocket.
I also got a $5 gift card back for the Sobe offer, I believe, so I actually spent nothing. :)  I love when I do great at the store and feel so good about myself for saving so much! We go through Vitamin Water and Sobe so often that it's just a great deal! :) 


0 comments: