Mar 25, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Ever Pure Hair Products


I am absolutely in love.
I don't even know how many different types of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, frizz gel and leave in creme I have tried over the past five years.  Countless numbers! It's actually asinine depressing how many I have tried!  I've spent hundreds of dollars on products, hoping my frizzy and curly natural hair would tame down as to be managable.  That has never happened.  

At this point, I'd try absolutely ANYTHING!!

I had the chance to try L'Oreal EverPure recently and have been using it for a week.  Today is the first time I didn't blow it out and let it dry naturally... I have to say that I do see such a difference. It's a huge difference from what I had previously and I really couldn't believe what I saw when I looked in the mirror.  

The sulfate free formula is amazing.  It doesn't dry out your hair and doesn't fade the color.  In fact, I've found that it really cleanses your hair of toxins so your color will be boosted and really shine!!  I've noticed that my hair has been lighter since using this.  I never realized what regular shampoo and conditioner was doing to my hair with the harsh chemicals that dried out my hair instead of moisturizing it and faded my color to a dull lifeless color.   

My regimine has been: Shampoo, Conditioner, Moisturizing Masque (brushing that through good), Leave in conditioner and Frizz Gel. :)  All of those products combined have helped my hair and made a great difference in JUST A WEEK!!  This stuff is absolutely amazing.  I can't believe it.

I will definitely be using this regimine for as long as I possibly can.  This stuff is (literally) a miracle worker!!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated at all for this post.  I simply had coupons for the free L'Oreal Ever Pure products and tried them out.  Review was absolutely optional, but since I loved this product, I jumped to the opportunity to review this and shout my praises!

0 comments: